Concrete Angel | Teen Ink

Concrete Angel

By MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana
MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

Summary:

Demetrie Darsen teaches economics in a tiny town where everyone knows everyone's business. But not his. No one knows how he spent his teenager years. No one would even understand it... Except Marina Gracelan.

Only sixteen, Mari's been through it all. Her father's dead, her mother is an alcoholic who wants nothing more than to cut Mari out of her prominent life. But when things take even darker turns, will Mr. Darsen be able to give her the strength to live?

MarieAntoinette2012

Concrete Angel

It's far from finished!!!!!!!

Honour SILVER said...
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13

"Give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry

Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; he will never fail you or forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Hmmm, it's not done right?  It's well written, but you said the mirrior huanted Mr. Darsen and it was never mentioned why...is tehre going to be more?

Honour SILVER said...
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

OK it didn't seem to post my comment the first time.  Anyways, I thik it's well written and has potenial.  But yous aid in teh summary that the mirrior haunts Mr. Darsen, we never found out why, the books not over right?

I've spent about nine weeks working on this guys... Please comment... It's important to me.