The Best Chocolate Bar Ever | Teen Ink

The Best Chocolate Bar Ever

By DwTheStoneGamerYT BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
DwTheStoneGamerYT BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado

This is what the absolute perfect, delicious, and filling chocolate bar would be. We have all the ingredients needed to make the perfect bar. The ingredients are chocolate, (Milk and Dark chocolate) marshmallow, almonds, mint filling, wafers, caramel, a pinch of cinnamon, a lot of rice krispies (with permission from Kroger) and last but certainly not at all least is the cream. With so many flavors including, but not limited to, chocolate, vanilla, marshmallow, mint, fruity, white chocolate, and brownie. I would lay the wafers down as the filling and mint is put down into the middle and outsides of the boat shape. Did I mention it is called the Chocolate Boat? The catchphrase would be “Come down the river of flavor to find yer chocolate boat. YARRRRRR!” We then would put the marshmallow inside all melted with the cream on top of the marshmallow in next. The caramel lays on the bed of marshmallow as the almonds, rice krispies, and more cream. The chocolate would go on. We would use the white chocolate to make small pages and the dark as the cover. We would cover the caramel with chocolate, get licorice with strawberry flavoring, mold a wheel, mold a little stand behind the wheel to put the little chocolate book (Which is titled boating for dummies) mold a watchtower thing (I can’t remember what those are called.), Mold a deck and freeze it to make it sturdy.

When you put it into your mouth, keep these nutrition facts in mind:

Calories:2545
Total fat: 20 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Trans fat: 10 g
Polyunsaturated fat: 2 g
Monounsaturated fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Sodium: 185 mg
Potassium: 585 mg
Total carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 72 g
Protein: 3 g

Now that we have mentioned the nutrition facts, lets get on with the essay. My boat would be able to float on water without breaking because of the chocolate bottom cover and the marshmallow keeping it in place. You can cut it easily if you follow the lines of separated wafers. This also comes in only white chocolate, sugar free, only milk chocolate, only dark chocolate, sweet lovers delight (much more sweets added on), make your own with materials and instructions, and finally, dietary boat. There are so many possibilities with the chocolate boat. Try one now!