Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Review | Teen Ink

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Review

By JasminW17 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
JasminW17 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

This past week for the fifth time I watched Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. The movie was incrediable! The action and suspence of this film was astoundingly amazing, I just couldn't help but play it over and over again.
Filled with mostly the same characters; Bell Swan-Cullen (Kiersten Stewart), Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner)...The movie opened your eyes to some new things. Here they introduced Bella Swan-Cullen as a newborn vampire. Also introducing you to Bella and Edwards newborn/human daughter Renesme.
The birth of Renesme caused conflict within the vampire world, leading the entire Cullen clan on the brink of exstermination by the Volturi. Faced with this problem, the Cullens had no other choice but to call upon their friends for help.
Joining forces, the Cullens and their friends along with the wolf clan stood their ground against the Volturi. This leaft them looking surprised and speechless. From watching the movie, the acting of this scence is what makes you fall in love with this cast of the movie. Truely you can't get any better than this.
Overall, this is a great movie that is filled with nothing but action and suspence. If your looking for a movie that is full of great excitment and keeps you on the edge of your seat, this movie is definitly the right movie for you to see. Hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did!