Call of duty mobile game review | Teen Ink

Call of duty mobile game review

February 18, 2020
By kinca24 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
kinca24 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It takes a minute for the loading screen to change to the start screen. Then you chose multiplayer, battle royal, or zombies. If you chose multiplayer you have more small game modes and multiple different maps. Then there are zombies. There are stages you can choose from like easy to hard and multiple different maps as well. Now battle royal you have two choices of game mode and one map.


The graphics of the game look like a nice clean finished  puzzle. The texture of everything actually makes the game look kind of realistic. The weapon you or other people are using in the game looks great. You can see the skins on the weapons pretty well. There are multiple different looks for your avatar, but we will talk about that in customizations for now we will talk about how they look there is very good detail in how the suit looks but the face is not very detailed. The shadows of things really make everything look 3d and realistic.


The adios of the game are amazing and they sound really good. The music in the starting screen is slightly annoying, but you will get used to it. The sounds of the weapon you are using sounds different depending on the weapon. It sounds like an actual noise that weapons would make. The footsteps sound amazing; you can hear someone come up behind you and you can get them before they get you. When you shoot something with said weapon it will make different noises depending on what you shoot. 


The customizations are awesome when you get to do something you want to do. You can choose your avatar and change what they look like, and you can add book bags when you get that item unlocked. The customizations on the weapons are just the color of the weapon and attachments like a scope or something. The maps you can customize what map you can play on and what game mode you want to play on.


There are some things I like and there are some things I don’t like. I like that there is a different game mode other than just playing the same game mode over and over. I don’t like that there is a limit on how many people you can take down.

                 


 


The author's comments:

this article is about a game review that is about war, but I made everything appropriate for some people that don't like to hear about war.