Fallout New Vegas | Teen Ink

Fallout New Vegas

February 22, 2023
By jordan90839 BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
jordan90839 BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I am writing about a game that I have recently played called fallout new Vegas. The game is in Nevada and California which have been nuked, radiating all the animals and insects which them very large, all of the humans survived the nuke because they were inside of vaults that had random numbers, the vaults are not shown in this game but are shown in a different installment of the series. I am writing about my conflict with the North California republic or NCR for short. I left Goodsprings and headed towards what I thought was Vegas but was Primm. The reason I went there is that it had a roller coaster that I wanted to go on, but it was broken after I left Primm I went the opposite way of Nevada and found these guys called powder gangers so I shot them and kept walking, and then if found a travelling merchant who I bought ammunition off of. I saw a traffic jam of cars up the hill and saw two statues of people I walked up the hill and talked to someone. Then I went to the highway and saw 3 giant worker ants carrying a giant scorpion and when I got to close, I saw a giant soldier coming towards me, so I kept walking along the highway. When I walked for I bit I found more powder gangers and they had a leader so I had to fight all of them and I won. I then walked back to Primm and found escaped convicts in the town and killed them then when I went into the main building and kept clearing every room for escaped convicts and when I found the leader of the convicts I fought them, but something was weird because they were only using a melee weapon and when I killed them they had a flamethrower that I obviously took after the fight I went into another room and found a hostage but instead of just saving them I went further into the building to check for more convicts once it was clear. I told the hostage that I would save him if he fought for me, and he agreed so me and him went through the building killing more convicts with him. The reason I got beef with the NCR is because I accidentally killed the guy I saved because he ran in front of me. After that I went to a town that was holding people hostage and they gave all the hostages lottery tickets and whoever won got to get freed and I shot the guy who one because when I talked to him he was being really weird and looked like Jeffrey Dahmer. When I got into the town there were these guys called the legion who are against the NCR. The legion also used all of their slaves to build a railroad, which I crossed over going into a valley and when I was in the valley four NCR troopers came up to me and told me that I have 3 days to fix my reputation with them so I searched online how to get unshunned by the NCR and I found out that I have to talk to someone in Primm and tell them about the legion so I went there and I told them about the legion and they fixed my reputation.