Dear You, | Teen Ink

Dear You,

By Only,I PLATINUM, Taylorville, Illinois
Only,I PLATINUM, Taylorville, Illinois

This too shall pass.

Have you ever thought that "Hey maybe shes the one."? Have you ever wondered what it would be like if I was yours? Have you ever stopped to think about what you have done? Did you ever stop and think "Hey maybe I'm makin a mistake"? I can't help but feel all this wasted time. You seem to be awfully okay with how things are. But you dont see what I see when I look at you. I see someone who's lost. I see someone who doesn't care anymore. I see the vague sadness in you eyes. I should know you well enough by now to know when you are un-happy. I just don't understand, how you could leave all of this behind and act like it was never there to begin with. Someday I think, you'll come to your senses and I'll be wating for you. I may have said before how you were a waste of time but baby that time wasted was well worth it as long as in the end the person I get is you. I just can't help but love you. I just can't help but have these feelings. They don't just turn off when you, I or anyone else wants them to. I crave you, I want you more than anything I've ever wanted. I wish I could hate you. Have you ever wondered how I was doing, or what I was up to? Have you ever wanted to call me just to hear my voice again? I highly doubt it. I've lost my hope in you, what I feel for you is complex and confusing. It's a strange mixture of hate and love, disgust and yearning. I constantly wonder things, worry about you, and hope that your mom is okay. I love her and miss her more so than I do you some-days. But that is a different love all together, that's a mother-daughterly love we have developed over the past(almost)two years. I consider her a second mother, because for over a year of my life she was who I thought was going to be my mother-in-law someday. I haven't any clue about your feelings towards me and I wish I didn't care.
Signed, Me.

I know that this is an over used concept and that this isn't the first piece of it's kind or anything unique. This is everything I wish I could say to him but I don't have the guts to.