If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell? | Teen Ink

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

I was answering a question on Youtube about this particular topic. It kind of raged me into writing this.

BlackKittie SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
yeah...some day we're gonna fing out that the bible was just a really popular BC novel....lol

you_are_awesome GOLD, London, Other

if you're a bird, i'm a bird :)

First of all- There are many different types of christains. Inclusivist and Pluralist christians believe that people from other religions will get into the Christian Heaven. The Bible says lots of different things and it depends on how you interpret its meaning as to what you believe.

It's not selfish. Everyone will have the chance to hear the word. The thing is , you have a choice. Jesus wont force you he only provides a opportunity over and over. If you accept great if you dont then it's not looking too god at all. He wont come back until evryone has had the hance to hear the Gospel so SELFISH,,, that sound merciful to me . everyone will have a chance

The_End GOLD said...
The_End GOLD, Ashton, Idaho

"Any man can stand adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln

I too have Christian beliefs, but according to my particular Christian religion, those who are unaware of God and all the works he has wrought have the chance to learn it once they have died and moved on.

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

I have read the Bible and my family is Christian. I have all the upbringings a child in any other Christian family would have. Yet I have the "nerve to have an issue" with Christianity. What I am sick and tired of is people who have no idea about other religions yet you have the "nerve" to have a problem with them.

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

It's okay purplefeather it's possible God might forgive you and you won't be sent to Hell but i would get in an extra prayer just in case.

Your welcome toxic.monkey =)

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

It's okay purplefeather it's possible God will forgive you and you won't be sent to Hell, but I'd get an extra prayer in there just in case.

Your welcome toxic.monkey =)

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

I never thought i would agree with someone purplefeather agreed with but the day has come. It is very hard to take someone seriously when they posted something on an website ment for Literature and it is that grammaticly incorrect. I personally would have been a little nicer about it but i do agree with your point.

amelia.adams246 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas

In the end, a friend is someone that cares and doesn’t judge. A friend loves, laughs, and helps you through the hard times with hugs and smiles. A friend comforts with words or sometimes just an ear.

I think that religion is somewhat a fear factor to control people. I think that every credible philosopher believes in the same basic values...and I think that if you live your life as a...I guess "good" person, then you go to heaven or where ever it is people go.   

arimas SILVER said...
arimas SILVER, Columbia, South Carolina
And you know what i love? "oh you poor muslim ill pray for your soul." IF MY SOUL NEEDED PRAYING FOR I COULD VERY WELL DO IT FOR MYSELF!! sorry, thats sorta related right? haha, ur article just made me think of that. i think things written out of rage, while in a rage, are often the most expressive of who we truly are. i really liked the raw emotion in this.  

CJMurph said...
I don't worship Buddha because he was not a god, he was a teacher. Buddhism is actually a completely atheistic religion. I follow his teachings because they are all about finding inner peace, trying to reach peace around the world, and dismissing the need and complete love of worldly possessions like money, phones, tv ect... Buddhism is more about trying to make yourself more peaceful and the world more peaceful so that while we are living it is not a total hell, because what is the point of living in a world where there are people who are constantly fighting? Unlike many other religions like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, Buddhism doesn't have a god that you have to worship and do everything that they say in order to have a good afterlife, Buddha actually taught to question everything that he would teach or what other people told you because we have to open our minds to the world and think for ourselves and not just do what everyone tells us to do or what a god tells us to do. Since i am a Buddhist i don't preoccupy myself with worrying about worshiping one man so that i can have a good afterlife because if i spend my life worrying about the afterlife, i will lose so much of what i know is given to me instead of just ideas of what will happen to me when i die. So i do not worship Buddha because he was not a god, he was a wise teacher who wanted peace and to abolish narcissism so if i did worship him it would go against all of his teachings because then he would become the center of attention and people would not think for themselves.

once_a_redhead SILVER, Lady Lake, Florida

"love is somethin' we all feel even if we don't know that we do!!"

thank you fictionlover10!! personally im a christian and i stated my opinion but i dont want to bash anyone or force my believes on someone! if they have /'s great ill enlighten them but u believe wat u believe and ill believe wat i believe!!

i ahev a question? why do u worship buddha? wat has he ever done for u?

God does love you why do u think u exist? he is a selfish God he created man so he could have a compainon. and he controls the whole world so es not a dictator just a ruler! god will always love you and forgive you but hes like a earthly father see if you disobeyed you father you owuld be punished yes? and then forgiven and life would go on and u would love our father even more for helping shape you into a better person but if after u were punished and u just kept disobeying your father would give up or keep punishing u would he not? thats what god does he loves us so much that he punishes us then forgives us but if we still refuse him he cant do anything other than to punish you for eternity. please do not refuse him!!! if you have anymore questions please contact me at ksweetbttrfly@aol.com and i will be glad to help u!

heres some proof every where things happened in the bible r still onthe earth and have the same names! and yes u r still his child even if you do not believe but the need for hell is because eve and adam sinned and ruined there perfectness so now anyone who dosent believe goes to hell. God is a selfish god if he cant have you then u must perish it is our punishment for sinning

toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

Sorry:P Master Emery I think I'm just going to quit this pointless discussion where one of us has to put down the other of else it will never finish.

musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?

ok im a Christian,and if you dont believe in God and believe that what the bible says is true,the you are going to go to Hell.yes we are all God's children,but he clearly states in the bible, that your gonna go to Hell if you havent accepted Jesus as your savior!!!!!! and your saying that evrybody,murderers,adulterer's rapist's everyone should go to Heaven jus because we are all God's children???? That's no right!!!!!!!!

EMERY BRONZE said...
EMERY BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
I'm a guy. So, yeah. I really don't understand what you're trying to say there, toxic.monkey. Could you try rephrasing that?

toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

I don't see how anyone commenting (or rather not commenting) on my work affects the way you state your comments. May you please explain that, Young Mistress Emery?

weirdpeepl BRONZE, Catonsville, Maryland

what's normal?

a question:

could this evidence be identified without the help of the bible?

in other words, the evidence of noah's ark, were people looking for something to fit the criteria of noah's ark, or did the find the evidence and though, "well, these facts point to..."

other words: did they change the facts to fit the story or myth, were they excluding other possibilities because they wanted evidence?

i'm not saying this is what happened, i'm just saying lets take another look at this.